Mechwarrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewjustforyou

In Runtime
News | Smith & Tinker

zomg awesome, looking at their goals (though it doesnt say much) the idea of an online/offline mechwarrior is awesome!

also, the sheer idea of mechwarrior 5 blows my mind! anyone else excited for this?

That would be awesome if they made a mechwarrior 5. I remember getting MW4 Vengence shortly after it came out and I seriously spent almost every hour of Christmas break playing it (all my friends were out of town and I was a little sick so I have my excuses). And then last year I got MW4 Mercanaries and played through that in a few days and then played online for a bit.

Personally i would rather them do a MMORPG of Shadow Run.

However at the same time, I would be nice to see another proper mecha simulator. MechWarrior, followed by Heavy Gear, has been the only 2 games series that have done this properly. Every thing else has been nothing more than a FPS with Mecha.

However at the same time, I would be nice to see another proper mecha simulator. MechWarrior, followed by Heavy Gear, has been the only 2 games series that have done this properly. Every thing else has been nothing more than a FPS with Mecha.

you clearly didnt play chrome hounds.

Don't forget Steel Batallion Steel Battalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Supposedely a true mech simulator. I say supposedely since 1. there isn't any giant battle mechs (at least de classified ones :) ). 2. I've never played it since the thing cost $200 :(

steel battalion is freaking awesome man. i had it for about a year, then i sold it on ebay. im serious dude, the whole control panel and foot pedals add an entirely new twist on mech gaming. if you can pick one up on ebay for cheap, i'd say DO IT. especially if you have a large TV.

Don't forget Steel Batallion Steel Battalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Supposedely a true mech simulator. I say supposedely since 1. there isn't any giant battle mechs (at least de classified ones :) ). 2. I've never played it since the thing cost $200 :(

i used to own it. best mech game i have ever played. it gets very fast paced in the end. i would prefer another steel batalion to another mechwarrior game tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom