Mass effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dial up decided to **** me off today, and it shut off this morning sometime, when i checked the download, get this, it was 3 mb waway from finishing from 73mb. When i try to install the driver i am able to get into the install wizard, but i don't think it would be a great idea to install it, there may be corrupted files now, think i should install it?

EDIT: ok, now the time thing is not happening, as i set the time to the second manualy and the date was at 2002 for some reason, i think that was the problem right there, but the protection faul error is still hapening. i wrote down some of what it said, i could not take a screen shot...said it was too large amount of memory...

Here is some of what it said:

Rendering thread exception:
General protection faul!

Then a bunch of stuff like gmatrix2d adress 0x10bb5e66 (filename not found)

Since now the time error's are fixed im thinking that i should just reinstall mass effect...as the problem seems to be a file missing... it is odd as it is the legit version and legit serial key though.

it sounds like there is some thing missing from the game. maybe i should send you a dvd with the drivers on it. 3mb away, man that sucks.

^yeah thats what im getting at, im gonna re install tonight sometime. I'll try to download the drivers in small increments over the next week. Thanks for the offer though.

Hopefully reinstalling will fix the problem.

Thanks for the input philbar71, i appreciate it.

well i know when i have a unsolveable problem (mine are usualy random as a butt naked alien walking through new york city, lol) it's nice to see if people haves some input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom