Madden 07 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
I've been playing Madden 07 on the PC for a couple months now.
I just went over my friends house and saw the same game on 360 and it looked so much better compared to pc. Pc's look dull and really boring compared to 360.

All my settings are maxed out and so is the screen resoution.
Is it my gfx card or is it the game?

hmmm.
Do you know anyone who has played madden both on pc and cosole. Is it just how they create it or what?
When I get home ill try taking screenshots and ill post it.

Compare the sales of the Xbox 360 version to the PC and you'll know why not much effort was put into the PC port.

Madden is a franchise that sells a million plus copies every year on consoles.

That sucks. They should do something about it.
I doubt ill even buy the next one if it looks like 07.

The biggest problem, I think, is that sports games just are not that good on keyboard and mouse. Now a 360 gamepad can fix that, if the game's controls are able to support it easily. Also, with sports games I like to be sitting on a coach than at a desk, the opposite with FPS and strategy games where I like it up close.

i already have an airflow gamepad. Got it for like 15 bucks. I broke the fan, but overall its a decent controller. Im thinking of buyiing the 360 controller...not sure if i shud go wireless on that though.

I play a lot of sport games like madden, winning eleven,fifa, tennis games. I would hate to play madden on keyboard...its impossible.

come one they made it less demanding so that average PC users like me can play it and not only hard core computer players...not everyone has a hard core system and so thuis they are allowing everyone to be able to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom