MADD Upset Over GTA4 Drunk Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of idiotic old people who don't know the difference between an NES and a PS3, who couldn't set up a computer for their life, who have absolute zero knowledge about modern technology thinking they know everything about gaming...they don't. In fact, they know nothing about gaming, so they can go shut up and let gamers enjoy their games. If a 13 year old is playing GTA4, there's one of two reasons behind it:

1) The parents know the kid is mature enough to make the right decision. The kid knows that games are fictional and real life isn't.

2) The parents don't give a care in the world what the kid buys and then see bloody drinking violence and other inappropriate things on their TV. The parents, without even looking at the ratings, bash the games because they're too stupid to realize they shouldn't let their kids buy games without their permission.

My parents would never let me get an M-rated game (and they probably would still not let me get GTA4, even though I'm 18 and strongly disagree with drunk driving, violence, etc....it's a VIDEO GAME for crying out loud, it's a virtual world where you can do what you want and not pay the consequences, it's not REAL LIFE!). However, I did play some M rated shooters at my friend's house before I was 18 and I haven't gone murderous insanity rampage and killed people...whoever thinks video games cause violence is out of their mind and probably doesn't know enough about video games to even make an intelligent comment about them.

there is a message poping up evbery time you get drunk i nthe game saying you should tace a taxi because it isnt good to drink and drive, also the fact that if you do drink and drive niko is complaining about how he shouldnt be driving and its stupid he is. all the mothers from madd need to get laid honestly.

It's not even remotely realistic drink driving. Not that i drive, or drink :)rolleyes:) or drink drive ! but reactions arn't slowed, all that happens is suddenly the car desides to drive off a bridge out of your controll. More like a friggin paranormal insidance than drink driving.

i actually hate getting drunk in the game it really sucks, i whent to hang out with roman and niko was drunk for like half an hour real time, i was so mad. not drinking in the game again.

i actually hate getting drunk in the game it really sucks, i whent to hang out with roman and niko was drunk for like half an hour real time, i was so mad. not drinking in the game again.

Yeh, agreed. Pretty annoying.

The only activities ive done was bowling with michelle, and that drunk with roman. Ive not done darts, pool etc etc.

I'm pretty sure the actuall game is more fun..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom