lvling in oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
Do you guys bother to make sure you get +5 to stuff when you level? I've read sites that say how to do it but to me it makes the game seem like work instead of fun. How will I fare if I just totally ignore that crap and go with the +2-3 each level rather then do all the stuff to make it +5. Will it make the game hard at higher levels?

Im playing a shadow assasin type character, primarily sneaking ans slashing with a bit of magic. I go down in like 5 hits but most of the time whatever is dead before that. Plus I have heal magic so I can heal mid fight.

you mean theres certain ways you do things so that that +5 and whatnot appears? lol I thought it had just been randomly appearing on different traits so I've been generally hitting those with the +2, +3, or +5

Ya if you use certain ones more, like acrobatics one then acrobatics will get a higher + when you level. Ive decided screw this, its not worth the headache, I always end up having a perfectionist attitude in rpgs which ends up ruining the game. So far Im at 4 restarts, screw it though im sticking with my current no matter what.

lol, 4 restarts, screw that. I wouldn't pay attention to it. I haven't :p and it's been working well for me thus far.

I'm the grand champion of the arenas :D

Got a couple freakin awesome samurai swords that are enchanted. And if you come across a staff called "Apotheosis" I'd recommend it. Can knock most people like guards and crap down in one hit......knock down = DEAD not just literally knocked down :p

it's in a staff shop in the imperial city market place.

Heh I tried the areana and it was hard for me since Im not really a warrior. Took me 5 mins of running in a circle healing to beat the first guy heh.

What race are you? Im the tiger dude, I chose it since it looks cool and is good for assasin type characters.

There arena was really easy for me, im breton warrior. Im the grand champion and beat the gray prince.

What race are you? Im the tiger dude, I chose it since it looks cool and is good for assasin type characters
I'm a dark elf........a FEMALE.......dark elf :p But now she's got vampirism and looks SICK and of course everyone makes comments to me that "I should see the health clinic" lol. Tonight I will feast!

u guys are goin so fast....im still just wandering around seein grass and trees and saying "wow..." havent done nothing.... +i dunno what to do... even little goblin almost killed me... i wish there is gonna be a site like HOTTBOT for oblivion. so i can look up items and know what to look for.

+ive been playng this game and godfather, BF2, MVPbaseball05, RVS at the same time. cant remember all those controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom