lost game CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeg

In Runtime
hi all, i lost the 5th CD to my FEAR games. and i never got to load it on my current computer. is there anyway to load that final CD without having to go out and pay for the full game again. i figured i could download a torrent but no luck finding one. was going to use my CD key and hope i could play online still. so any help would be great.

thx

you couldnt find a torrent for it?! wow thats odd...

The forum doesnt support warez or illegal activities. If you have the reciept and proof of purchase call up UBIsoft adn see if theyll throw you a copy of just the last cd or something. if you can prove you purchased it.

yea i realize this is not for illeagle things. but im pretty sure you can download music, games, movies if u have already bought it. i might be wrong tho. i dont think i have a anything to rly prove besides my CD key? might that work? ill try emailing them and see what can be done.

your still not supposed to download anything even if oyu purchased it. you are however allowed to make one backup copy for yourself (you should be able to make as many copies as you want as long as you keep them all in your possession, but thats my opinion)

As far as the actual problem:
I dont know if the CD key will be enough. Theyre all based on a algorythm and you could give them a bogus one and it might still check out right. you dont have the box it came in with the UPC on it? a sales reciept? anything?

i have the box... i got the game around december... so i have no idea where the reciept would be, most likly the city dump though.

Just download the 5th CD and burn it, and use your CD key, I don't see that as illegal, since you paid for the game originally.

id love to do that... problem is i cant find the 5cd to download it. not even a torrent that works. i mean i guess its ilegal to do, but if somone could point me in the derection of a working one or something.

Skeep let me tell you this, it is REALLY easy to steal FEAR. Since you already own it then screw it just download it, I won't point you a link but it's very easy to get it coughcoughtorrentspycoughcough.

I knew somebody once who had to photo their case and the remaining CD's and send it to whoever(I can't remember now what game it was or who made it), along with their cd key and they sent them out the cd that they had lost but it took AGES and AGES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom