Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy_Bennett

Beta member
Hello, I am having a problem that stumped some guys at another site. Hoping I could get some help.

I am trying to play the game on an nVidia GeForce 6600. I've been told that the game has issues with GeForce 6XYZ and above, but this is ridiculous. When I try to load the game, all I see is a black screen. I once left it, ate dinner, and came back to find it stuck. It worked on my old compy, which was less capable and had only a 5500. Can I have help getting to this game?

To assist in finding technical difficulties, I am including a DxDiag of my computer.

Attachments

• dxdiag.txt
    43.4 KB · Views: 42
I have updated the game to 1.1. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for the card. Still nothing.

I am again including DxDiag.

Attachments

• dxdiag.txt
    43.5 KB · Views: 31
the dxdiag would help a real tech but I doubt many people including myself know what we are looking for..

Have you checked the forums on their website or searched google.. most of time if people are having problems either its awaiting patch or there is a fix found by someone.

I have return of the king I believe on my 6800gt and works great.. but that doesnt tell you anything.

I too have ROTK and it works fine. And yes, I've searched Google. That's how I got to this forum, and a few others like it. I have seen countless threads on this issue, but I only found one site with a solution. And I couldn't get it.

It showed the problem, and I clicked on "Show solution" and it wanted me to register for $20 - $30. I was THIS close to the answer, and I couldn't get it! Heck, I'm too young for a credit card. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be playing too many games, now, would I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom