Looking for Rome: Total War players

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click to let the attack once, they will throw the pilums and then charge. If you let them through the pilums and then when they start charging, click to attack again, then they throw pilums again.

Hey, I actually sent an assassin over to Rome to kill some official but got caught, then kicked out of the Roman houses. Oh well, I didn't like Rome's cocky order giving attitude anyway. But now, im starting to miss the rewwards for missions and the idea to move myself up through the Senate until I get to Emporer. I've been getting offers from "hosues" of Rome but not actualy the S.Q.R or whatever they call themselves (the senate), offers for them to become my protectorate. It's an offer from Sciipi, a house of Rome. If I accept their offer will Rome be my ally once again where I can move through the Senate and take missions?

You can only take missions from the senate if u start out playing as the scipii, the brutii, or the julii. The only times ive been kicked out are when i was ready to march on Rome and declare war on the other houses. I stopped caring about missions after a while anyway - nusicances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom