looking for pc games for kids computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on ebgames they have a bunch of used pc games i wouldnt recommend it though i have heard mixed stories about getting a used game some say they are great others had problems and all that mess.

That I can atest to. which is why I started here but it's cool. I appreciate all the imput. Games are not what they used tobe and much more expensive then they used to be.

Check down in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum... you'll find a few games for sale, as well as some parts you might want to get to upgrade your own rig.

well what are the specs on the computer? so we kinda know what it can handle.

When I was that age, I just used to play console games. like n64 and the ps1. Then the xbox and ps2. And finally pc, which is by far superior IMO.

What are they into? guns and blowing stuff up or riding there bikes and motorcycles?

I'll get the specs I don't know off the top of my head. Adventure, anything with wheels, fantasy, Stratagy type games.......Ya this is a whole new area for me.

lancec2c30 said:
When I was that age, I just used to play console games. like n64 and the ps1. Then the xbox and ps2. And finally pc, which is by far superior IMO.

I did the same thing i always used to play NFS on PS2/PS1 and then soon after i got into AOE, i still play NFS and AOE now so maybe get games like that, bike games are good but why don't they actually get into riding in real life, then use the PC for things they cant do in real life, like shooting and running civilizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom