Looking for a new Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenkiSX

Baseband Member
Well I am building a new computer that is on its way and its been along time since I have played any PC games. The last games I played where Ages of Empire, and Mechwarrior 3. Both of which I loved alot. Can anyone give me idea's of games that are like those and are really fun to play.

Awsome, I will definitely have to get that game then. I really miss MW3, lol. Sucks that it died out.

I hope they fix the population limit in Age3... Trying to fight wars, defend bases and harvest ALL of the different necessities with a population limit of 75(200 for expansion) was ridiculous.

If they donÂ’t fix the population limit problem... then they should make the economic system of the game more like how it was in Kohan. [for people how donÂ’t know about KohanÂ’s economic structure: there are SEVERAL different items you can gather and those items instantly get turned into usable gold. And you buy, build and upgrade with the gold.] ~I liked that idea.

ALSO... the map editor in Age of Empires SUCKED... BAD.

MW4 was horrible, it didnt have near as good features at MW3. Dont they have patches or programs that can raise the population limit? If I remmeber correctly AoE had a program that whould change the pop limit to 200.

yeah the expansion... but when you have to gather food, mine gold and stone and iron and defend and attack and, and, and, and..... even 200 is not enough

oh, and besides... my computer has MORE than enough memory to support how ever many people I can stand to build in one game so... why dont they just remove the population limit altogether and allow people to set the limit (and or) have the limit be set by what the computer can handle.

That whould actually be a good idea. I remmeber hitting the limit alot in AoE and it whould get frusturating.

agreed, contact Microsoft and tell them to remove the population limit...

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom