Looking for ideas for a game - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Gaming > PC Gaming
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2012, 01:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Ghost

Default Looking for ideas for a game

Hi guys I have recently had the Game Training Roadshow visit my school and I attended the event. Now I have been shown this awesome piece of software called Unity 3D. I will download it shortly. In the mean time I need some ideas for what to make!

So I have access or will in 48h to every thing you could think of. Cars, Trucks, Buses, etc All I need is an idea and I'll make the idea real then post it up onto the App store for Android OR the Iphone store. If you guys like I could also make a game and get Unity to sponsor it. This means that Nintendo (Wii) Playstation (PS3) and Microsoft (Xbox 360) would allow this game into their online stores. However to do this I would need to make a very good game. But for the moment I'll make a browser based game and work my way up.

Any ideas on what I could make? Because as I said I can do it I just need an idea. I have albeit limitless resources at my disposal thanks to the roadshows free access. (they give a user name and password to everyone who attends their shows) which you can then use to gain the resources needed to make a good game.