Logitech G9

Status
Not open for further replies.
LED's can change colors.

The Saitek Eclipse two is led lit and can light up as purple, blue, red and green i think.

Ah Wiki explains more:

Multi-color LEDs
A “bi-color LED” is actually two different LEDs in one case. It consists of two dies connected to the same two leads but in opposite directions. Current flow in one direction produces one color, and current in the opposite direction produces the other color. Alternating the two colors with sufficient frequency causes the appearance of a blended third color. For example, a red/green LED operated in this fashion will color blend to produce a yellow appearance.

A “tri-color LED” is also two LEDs in one case, but the two LEDs are connected to separate leads so that the two LEDs can be controlled independently and lit simultaneously. A three-lead arrangement is typical with one commmon lead (anode or cathode).

RGB LEDs contain red, green and blue emitters, generally using a four-wire connection with one common lead (anode or cathode).

The Taiwanese LED manufacturer Everlight has introduced a 3 watt RGB package capable of driving each die at 1 watt.

you can choose between like 50-70 in the options, but there just different tones of colors, main ones are yellow orange pink purple green blue and red

And i use the gritty shell, is there a size difference in the smooth and the gritty one?

Yeah the smooth one is wider and raised in the back, and the gritty one is more narrow and lower.

I'm using the G9 also. and I love it.
I've owned about 5 logitech mice before this one but this G9 feels the best.
the smaller body is great for me since I have small hands.
It just feels great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom