Logitech G9

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas

Daemon Poster
Well ive ordered myself a logitech G9 because my logitech Mx518 is slowly dieing and im wondering if ive made the right choice, is there anyone who has used or owns a logitech G9 here? if so could you please tell me how good they are or bad they are.

thanks in advance, lukas.

Well ive ordered myself a logitech G9 because my logitech Mx518 is slowly dieing and im wondering if ive made the right choice, is there anyone who has used or owns a logitech G9 here? if so could you please tell me how good they are or bad they are.

i tested one out for awhile when they first released, my boss was given a sample let me try it out i wasnt to fond of it, its very big, like bigger then my mx1000, and was odly shaped. it was a smooth mouse i can say tho. i much prefer my lachesis, but i dotn wana start a whole logitech v.s. razer war. you should enjoy it, for me it was just the shape that was odd. the mx518 and the g5 where both great in design and shape and i foudn the g9 to be a litle lacking.

G9 big? It's smaller than the MX518/G5/G7... the MX1000 must be very small then. :p

I absolutely love my G9, and with current products, there's no other mouse I'd rather have.

before you get a new mouse keep in mind your warranty for your mx518, mine was expired and when i called and told them they sent me a new one without even asking for the old. Logitech tech support is very hassle free

too late gabb, my G9 arrived and i love it, its got loads of things, ive got 2 shells, i can make macros to do stuff in game, i can change the colour of the LED's, ive got 3200 DPI to play with, ive got a laser and not an optical mouse, i mean what more would you want? :D

and the shape is good, its smaller than the MX518 but wider, and the G9 is growing on me everytime i use it on cod4 :D

thanks to CrazeD for suggesting it to me, i was stuck between the G5 and the G9, i took the gamble and it paid off :happy:

:D

My clan mate made the jump from MX518 to G9, after hearing me gloat about it all the time, and they loved it too. :)

Which shell do you use? The wide one or the gritty one?

too late gabb, my G9 arrived and i love it, its got loads of things, ive got 2 shells, i can make macros to do stuff in game, i can change the colour of the LED's, ive got 3200 DPI to play with, ive got a laser and not an optical mouse, i mean what more would you want? :D

and the shape is good, its smaller than the MX518 but wider, and the G9 is growing on me everytime i use it on cod4 :D

thanks to CrazeD for suggesting it to me, i was stuck between the G5 and the G9, i took the gamble and it paid off :happy:

I really really don't like the G9s boxy smaller look, and still consider the G5 shape to be the best shape for a right hander, but to each his own

Oh and just cause you got a new mouse doesn't mean you still can't get a new MX518, although I have a G5, I still got a brand new unopened MX518 I am unable to sell

PS: How many color LED display screens do they give you cause the website claims hundreds!?!? I really like colors...

you can choose between like 50-70 in the options, but there just different tones of colors, main ones are yellow orange pink purple green blue and red

And i use the gritty shell, is there a size difference in the smooth and the gritty one?

you can choose between like 50-70 in the options, but there just different tones of colors, main ones are yellow orange pink purple green blue and red

And i use the gritty shell, is there a size difference in the smooth and the gritty one?

I dont understand how a LED can change their lights? I thought you physically have to put a new colored plastic on it to have it change colors ( sorta like Christmas lights )...anyone know how this works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom