Logitech G19 gaming keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReekyMarko

Solid State Member
I'm planning to replace my 10-year-old laptop with a high-end gaming PC and get in to the world of PC gaming. Along with the PC I have to buy a decent gaming keyboard and stumbled upon Logitech's G19 keyboard. Many people say it's one of the best gaming keyboards money can buy, but some people say it's not worth the high price tag. So if there's any G19 owners in this forum, I'd like to hear your opinion.

And sorry about my fuzzy english, I'm from Finland :lol:

I've never used it myself, but my opinion is that, personally, it's not worth the price tag for features I'm never actually going to make use of, such as the LCD screen and most of the macro keys.
Your English was perfect btw, quite well-written actually.

I've had the G15 for a few years. I really love the keyboard, but the novelty of the extra features runs out after a little while.
Last time I formatted my hard drive I didn't even reload the software since when I'm gaming I look at my monitor, not the LCD.

Ooh, I like the look of that, I might get it.

Pretty sure it is the replacement for the G11, the one I have. My friend got that one. He likes how it has like every color you can think of.

Thanks for quick replies :). I'm new to this forum and surprised to see that you can actually get a good answer from these forums nowadays :D

G110 is looking real good, and the price is WAY lower than the G19. Looked it up and found out that it has almost all of features of the G19, except the virtually needless LCD screen.

And so that this thread wouldn't be totally wasted, it could be used by G19 owners (if there are any :p) to discuss about the problems and other questions related to the keyboard.

Thanks for quick replies :). I'm new to this forum and surprised to see that you can actually get a good answer from these forums nowadays :D

G110 is looking real good, and the price is WAY lower than the G19. Looked it up and found out that it has almost all of features of the G19, except the virtually needless LCD screen.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to PC gaming also.....you will not regret your decision , sir.

That G110 does look pretty sweet. I have had quite a few different keyboards and for me, the best feature that stood out was always that they were lighted keys....I always loved that since I game alot at night.

I may also have to snag one of those :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom