Logitech Announces G-series Peripherals for PC Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of the keyboard. I'll probably get it.

I also liek the idea that the mouse is 5000 DPI. I've been wanting more. But its way too ugly looking for me to bother with. And i've always disliked the bulkiness of logitech mice :/ I'll just cross my fingers and hope the new razer mouse is around 5000 XD

If those headphones are light and comfortable I might grab em too. I was gonna try the razer ones but they cost a fortune.

I have the same opinion, Akubane. 5000dpi sounds great, but I don't think my hand would like it... nor my eyes. :p

I have yet to find a keyboard I am nuts about. I had a Microsoft Curve for a long time, and am now on an Eclipse. I liked the typing on the Curve, and would like another ergonomic keyboard that is good for gaming. I am liking the backlight of the Eclipse, though.

I have the same opinion, Akubane. 5000dpi sounds great, but I don't think my hand would like it... nor my eyes. :p

I have yet to find a keyboard I am nuts about. I had a Microsoft Curve for a long time, and am now on an Eclipse. I liked the typing on the Curve, and would like another ergonomic keyboard that is good for gaming. I am liking the backlight of the Eclipse, though.

I agree with the Eclipse, Trotter....I love to game at night and when it is dark in the house.....love the backlit keyboard alot.

Of course, the upcoming Razer Mamba looks way beyond sexy... a wired/wireless mouse with 1ms response time and 5600dpi? not to mention 14 continuous hours of battery life?

I love everything logitech, but I think I'd rather get a G5 and G15 over that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom