List of games known NOT to work with vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older games like fallout where designed for totaly differnt tech an for some reason the right click compatabiliy mode dosen't work with them all you often have to tweek the seting's to get it to work right.

Added to the list:

Wasteland 1988 Version that work's with XP boot's an then crashes Vista (I added this because it is a old game but has a huge following in the retro games community Some one is working on a version to work with Vista an there are roumous that it will work with Vista if you delete or Rename a file from the XP compatible version this is unconfirmed though I will update as soon as I find this out .

I've heard a lot of things about Fallout 2...and ppl are going crazy about the new one coming out.
I wanted to play the 2nd one and check it out...but i guess im out of luck since ill be going to vista for dx10.

Well I am just around the corner from finding a work around for Fallout / Fallout 2 I am a HUGE fallout Fan to the extent that I am trying to bring the orgional Fallout 3 Van Buren Back to life with a mod and the help of the FiFe project MVbaracuda has a thread in the programing section about it He is the leader of the project an a friend of mine take a look.

are fallout games good? they look a bit like age of empires kinda thing but with much better graphics

looks good, may look into purchasing the original if tis not to pricey

Gamestation £5 new for the F1/2 bumper pack, get the pack an I will ask you to test my mod.

I have not explored vista much yet, I have a freind who can neither get Battlefield 2, nor 2142 to work on his version, although his new system came prebuilt.

To be fair Im not entirley sure its due to vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom