Left 4 Dead DLC Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlJ

Solid State Member
Time for L4D players to rejoice as reports of new content updates surface.

Quoting from a 20minute podcast by Chet:

"So one of the things we're going to be announcing really shortly is some DLC on the PC and the 360. We'll be having both the Versus maps and some new stuff coming out."
"If it wasn't the holidays and people weren't taking all these vacations here at Valve, you'd have seen that announcement already. We should be announcing that before Christmas - what the DLC is. The holidays aren't so much delaying it.. the press guys.. Doug has been taking some time. We'll have an announcement shortly, I don't know exactly when. We've got the DLC coming. We're going to do the 360 at the same time as the PC, and then we also have on the PC side the SDK coming out."

Click Here To Listen to the Podcast

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the last two campaigns being available on versus. Maybe add in another tier of guns. I'm not really expecting too much from the first piece of DLC, especially if it is coming out this soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the last two campaigns being available on versus. Maybe add in another tier of guns. I'm not really expecting too much from the first piece of DLC, especially if it is coming out this soon.

aww add all the campaigns to versus! It's ridiculous not to. Should of been available from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom