Left 4 Dead Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find single player to be rather dull since the friendly AI follows you around like trained puppies most of the time. Coop is where it is at though, I played the demo for about 3 hours straight on Expert with some of my SF buddies and no matter how much we died (only did a full complete twice) we kept on having fun. My shining moment was when I was down to 1 health I bum rushed a Witch that we could not bypass and downed her with 3 auto shotgun shots to her face... only to look up at the open doorway and get puked on by a boomer.

I must have visibility problems as I am playing at 1900x1200 on sli 8800gts plus full settings and seems fluid to me the only game that lags is total war which is due to cpu speed and crysis warhead which is due to it being crysis warhead and me putting everything on max lol.

I must have visibility problems as I am playing at 1900x1200 on sli 8800gts plus full settings and seems fluid to me the only game that lags is total war which is due to cpu speed and crysis warhead which is due to it being crysis warhead and me putting everything on max lol.

Crysis Warhead for me, everything on max (turned it down to Gamer to see if increase in performance) except shadows on minimum, motion blur off, and no AA. I play at native 1680x1050, vsync on, and (have to turn it on more often) trillinear buffering. I actually use the AMD Fusion for Gaming beta program for this game only n i get a small increase in performance to an average of 20-30fps, 40-50fps sometimes in small areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom