Left 4 Dead Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I knew the game had dual core support but not quad core support. I was hoping it would run better then it already does however :p I still get 40 fps dips at times and I'm running at 1680x1050 at near max settings ( AA is set at 8x CSAA and AF is set at 8x )

Wow I knew the game had dual core support but not quad core support. I was hoping it would run better then it already does however :p I still get 40 fps dips at times and I'm running at 1680x1050 at near max settings ( AA is set at 8x CSAA and AF is set at 8x )

60 fps here, 1680x1050, all max settings (no AA, AF is x4). It does drop to 40 n below with tons of zombies on screen however.

60 fps here, 1680x1050, all max settings (no AA, AF is x4). It does drop to 40 n below with tons of zombies on screen however.

Heh that sounds about right, under normal conditions since I have vsync off I get around 60-120ish fps but the 40 fps drops during heavy zombie action are kind of a bummer

Heh that sounds about right, under normal conditions since I have vsync off I get around 60-120ish fps but the 40 fps drops during heavy zombie action are kind of a bummer

shaders are them main drag i find for my video card

ya the game is great, i dont care about dx10 tho they would make minor minor differences i wud rather have a flawless framerate than a few extra spots on the ground, one thing they shud add tho is make ammo more scarce, and add more interaction between players like time to stop and sort out equipement and ration stuff out that wud be fun

as for the tab ping thing ya i agree the bars are stupid, but im sure theres a command in console to show your ping valve is great with stuff like that

There is a command to show ping, its net_graph 3 but it includes a whole bunch of other data you probably don't want on your screen

1<3 the source engine havent tried the demo yet but i love how efficent the engine is yet still offers some nice gfx, we need a source 2 engine. im not sure i wana try the demo since it has no mp, and thats what im psycked about most.

1<3 the source engine havent tried the demo yet but i love how efficent the engine is yet still offers some nice gfx, we need a source 2 engine. im not sure i wana try the demo since it has no mp, and thats what im psycked about most.

wat do you mean it has no mp? it has multiplayer co-op as well as single player with bots if u prefer

i didnt realise that was a face palm moment. anyway i love this game the coop is so much fun, this makes it worth it to buy a mike. the team work is so much fun, i love how you get protection bonus points, oen thing that bugs me is some people are idiots, like one guy opend the door in the subway got 2 of us killed and they never rescued us.

also 1280x1024, 16qxmaa and 16 x af everything to the max no film grain i get a maximum of 60 with vsync, i left it on its a coop game fps doesnt matter as it isnt competitive.

I haen't tried coop yet. but I enjoy the single player mode.
althought, and you might laugh at me.. i haven't played a newer game for the past 2 years..and the realism is amazing.. and I get kind of scared when i play this game. Im a wuss..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom