left 4 dead anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah yeah. On one try with my friends on Extreme, we had a boomer, hunter, smoker, and witch all at once, as well as a crowd of regular zombies... we got owned :p

Thats the time when one player has to step upto the plate and kamikazee it so that there friends can just pack mag after mag into the general foray or throw a molitov :). I only play expert and am getting quite good I set the car alarms off on purpose just to see my teammates panic

You don't have the option to play as a witch, in case you didn't know. It's a choice between boomer, smoker, hunter, and I understand that randomly someone will be thrown into the position of tank.

But yea, a couple forum members have been trying to get games with me, I think my connection is spotty as of late. I'm gonna try and fix it today. Also, I'm buying a new headset today as my last one was broken in action during a frustrating round two days ago, haha.

omar_89

My first impressions of the demo: I was confused and frustrated at first, I had no clue what was going on.. about 6 hours later, I'm playing on expert shouting out orders for people to hold back approaching the next horde and looking through nearby areas for meds and supplies.. this is really fantastic. More than likely this will be a buy for me, once i can scrape up the funds

auto-shottie ftw

Can't wait, only 23hrs left!!! Add me, pwn3r538. Im support mostly so I could probably be of some use. I also like to take the lead sometimes but I like to think im a bit more tactical than just a run and gun. I have to say my favorite thing so far is fighting the tank and witch, so creepy!

just 1 more day until steam release!!!

Us Brits dont get it until the 21st...unless we pre ordered off steam muhahahah! I cant wait.

im gonna get this sucker for my b-day tomorrow. IGN gave it a 9.0. I just wish it did support DX10 shaders n textures like Gears of War, but oh well:

IGN: Left 4 Dead Review

my username will be either Wildside or xWildsidex. Crysis Wars username is Wildside for anyone that has that game.

EDIT:

hmm only 4 scenarios? Ehh k. Still a worthy buy? Wishing for map editor for this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom