left 4 dead anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
My user id is Saltynay add me (and comment here) if you fancy some zombie action btw I am a gun ho run in to the thick of it kinda player, having said that though I do play at expert difficulty and had to revive my whole team last couple of times I played so I must be lucky aswell lol

I'm with you. The importance of this game is finding some good players you trust and can have fun with. My Steam ID is SYNERGY.inc

Cya round ;)

Great I will add you next time, I think we should get a mini team going for this great game (not necesarily the best of the best given thats there are only 4 days of freeplay).... what type of player are you as I am gun ho run in machine gun blazing I hope your support

px I got SYNERGY got added as #deathfishSynerGy I am confuzled

vernong1992.. I've got a Precal Test tomorrow.. so I'll start playing it tomorrow

Great I will add you next time, I think we should get a mini team going for this great game (not necesarily the best of the best given thats there are only 4 days of freeplay).... what type of player are you as I am gun ho run in machine gun blazing I hope your support

px I got SYNERGY got added as #deathfishSynerGy I am confuzled
I don't know who that is....but it's not me...haha. I am pretty run 'n gun I guess, but I also sit back and pick 'em off from a distance too. It really just depends on how scared I am...haha...j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom