Left 4 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm well ill check out the demo which people who didnt preorder only get to experience for a few days ( how does allowing pre order people play the demo earlier make any sense? ). I'll either preorder it to save 5 bucks or not get it at all :p

BTW whats everyones steam name since the whole xfire thing didn't work out, maybe we can get a Forum Left 4 dead thing going on

I cant stop playing it, and its only I think half of the first campaign you get to play. And its awesome!!! When you get another 2 or 3 guys (i didnt even know them) with Mics ingame, its very co ordinated and the team work is ace. I shout smoker has me! And people have fought towards me, regardless of the hordes of infected to save my life. People actually work together!

Or I tell 1 to keep an eye on the stairs and give us a shout if anything comes their way, and the other 3 push forward.

Its awesome!!! Cant wait for the full release!

Yea...sounds really fun! So, are there like achievements or any global unlocks or anything that rewards this team play?

I think I'm gonna pre-order it right now...woot.

BTW: my Steam name is SYNERGY.inc

I think playing a lot of zombie panic mod kind of spoiled my excitement for this game, hopefully the demo ( when I finally get to play it ) turns this around!

Demo for pre orders was out yesterday, for everone else its 11th November.

Yeah there are achievements like in TF2 etc... And valve have actually taken a break from TF2 updates to focus on bringing updates to L4D for a little while. ( new maps, characters etc...)

It won't let me pre-order for some reason :(

I add it to my cart and go to checkout and it just goes back to the home page...wtf..

Off topic, but while I was on there I saw that Empire Total War is available for pre-order now. That game looks insanely amazing!! I'm a huge Medieval II Total War fan and to be able to have naval battles now...oh wow!

Anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom