Laser Habu gaming mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm a Logitech guy, not because I think the Razers do not perform well, but rather their general shape does not fit my bear paws very well, and because they seem too lightweight for me.

I have a v1 G5, a v2 G5, and an MX510 that has been working well for 5 years or so now. Anyway, please report back with your opinion on the Habu/Razer!

So far so good! Took a day of getting used to but its heavy enough for my tastes, love the on-the-fly DPI switching, programmable buttons, obviously, and the side button compartment is interchangeable with a different layout to whatever fits you best. So far just from playing it in CS:S and Crysis I can tell how much my mouse movements and aiming has improved since I don't have to stay on 800DPI all the time anymore.

2000 dpi laser. So basically it is a Copperhead with a Microsoft shell. ;)

Like trotter said,Microsoft went to razer to design the mouse, it uses Razer tracking technology. This is a razer under the hood with a glowing intellimouse style stuck on top with microsoft stamped on it.

It'll be just as good as razers mice.

Still, i'll keep my deathadder :)

Yep yep to all and I am enjoying it so far. As to how competitive I am at CS:S, not very. I never played it enough before because my PC always sucked. And now that I have a good enough PC, I still don't play it much, but I am better than I was. I will usually go positive, but I am by no means the type that is pulling of perfect snipes with twitch accuracy, or strafing past a corner and getting 3 headshots or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom