LAN Party Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

uNsaiN

In Runtime
My friend and I are going to have a 2-Man LAN Party around December and we are going to make a LAN Party Mix CD to play while we are playing all the latest FPS like CS:Source and probably some Americas Army. I got the idea to make a CD playing in the backround in a CS:Source movie found here (http://www.csnation.net/view.php/cssource/movies.csn). It's called GameMeca's Korean CS: Source Movies Pt. 1. Since we pretty much only play FPS we are want to have a lot of fast paced music that will get the adrenaline running. We mostly like Metal. All the music will be obtained legally because one of my friends loves metal music and has every metal CD known lol. So far I have on the list:

Rammstein - Du Hast
Metallica - Blackened
Metallica - The Shortest Straw
Metallica - Battery

Du Hast is probably the most fast paced song on the list so far. So does anyone have any fast paced music suggestions?

DROWNING POOL - Bodies (Various Remixes)
"Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!"

DISTURBED - Meaning Of Life (This song is really good for a warm up)
"GET PSYCHO! I wanna Get Pyscho!"

ONE MINUTE SILENCE - Brain Spiller
"Not just a story, not just a filler, not just another tigger happy pyschopathic killer. Not just a story, not just a filler, for all the little boys and girls, BRAIN SPILLER!"

Gun'N'Roses - You Could Be Mine

Con Air Motion Picture Sound Track

Thanks for the suggestions man. I know my friend has Drowning Pool, Disturbed, and Guns'N'Roses CD's

FRONT LINE ASSEMLY - Vigilante

RAZED IN BACK - Master (Hard Mix)

PZYCHO B!TCH - Come Back II

Does anyone who has played, or owns, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 remember the name of the song that goes like:
"It's in our nature to kill each other. It's in our nature to kill ourselves. It's in our nature to Kill! Kill! Kill!"

uNsaiN said:
"It's in our nature to kill each other. It's in our nature to kill ourselves. It's in our nature to Kill! Kill! Kill!"

"BLOOD BROTHERS" - by Papa Roach

Watch your back because the next man is coming
And you don't know if the next man is dumbin'
Survival of the fittest what it is
I got yo back, you got my back and that's the biz'
Blood is rushing through my veins
I got the power channel the energy
And with my strength I will devour
Sickening thoughts is running through my head
That's when I realize I'm glad I'm not dead
Corruption and abuse, the salesman of our blood
For the public's craving, existence in the dark
It's in our nature to destroy ourselves
It's in our nature to kill ourselves
It's in our nature to kill each other
It's in our nature to kill, kill, kill
It was a dream and then hit me, reality struck
And now my life is all shifty and it all moves fast
Close to the buck 50 and we all stand strong
In respect to the family in times of insanity
And through words of profanity
I describe our dysfunctional family
Blood Brothers keep it real to the end
Deeper than the thoughts tha you think, not a trend

*Corruption and... - kill, kill, kill
*It's in our nature to destroy... - kill, kill, kill

Again and aga-a-ain...

*Corruption and... - kill, kill, kill

*end kill, kill, kill x 8-12

They used that song on the movie "The One" when Jet Li was fighting Jet Li at the end.

Good CHOISE !!!

The other song that I found myself FRAGGING to on the week end was "No More F***ing Rock'N'Roll" by Asys.
The song is a prodogy "VooDoo" Rip off, but it still kicks @$$.

you have a 2- MAN LAN already scheduled for december? cant u get more people pr just have your friend come over when ever and game?

No. I'm currently using a "Family PC" which is located in the tiny "Computer Room" and sucks when it comes to playing games. I got a job so I could buy myself a New Gaming PC and I plan to have the money by December. My friend is the only other person I know that is into computers as much as I am that lives near me. So once I get my new PC we have planned on him coming over and playing games all night long and stuff during Christmas Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom