L4D2 whacha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^well there on laptops, meaning they could just connect to ur network...i assume that you have a wireless router. Then they could still just join you game that you host for your steam friends, i don't really see a point to do it any other way, but to each his own/

ok what if they were not on laptops but were on desktops? It doesnt have to be wireless.

im still really not getting this dude, maybe im just not seeing it. If they had desktops without wireless cards, then they could just jack into your router/switch and still, use steam, lol.

im still really not getting this dude, maybe im just not seeing it. If they had desktops without wireless cards, then they could just jack into your router/switch and still, use steam, lol.

Exactly! No wireless but in LAN means like no internet. I have an LAN switch i could use. I just need the space to do a LAN. Can we drop this Luke? This is ridiculous.

Ya luke, you are not seeing it lol. I have been to multiple LAN's that have had no internet. We simply all connected to the same switch/router and created a LAN game from there. Having a LAN option is very useful, as wildside suggested.

maybe it is because i have been drinking today, but im still not seeing it....im stupid lol. wait a sec, l4d requires steam to play guys, so if u would have to have an internet connection wouldn't u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom