L4D2 whacha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to resurrect, but I have been too busy to follow the forums lately. I am interested in getting this game simply because the first game is full of empty servers now. Is this worth $50? Seems like it is pretty similar to the first game and should be more like and expansion pack. I played the first one a lot and have gotten back into it, but it seems like the people that play now are not into team play really and are just whoring for achievements or something.

Sorry to resurrect, but I have been too busy to follow the forums lately. I am interested in getting this game simply because the first game is full of empty servers now. Is this worth $50? Seems like it is pretty similar to the first game and should be more like and expansion pack. I played the first one a lot and have gotten back into it, but it seems like the people that play now are not into team play really and are just whoring for achievements or something.

yes but it's best to wait for for like a $10 drop discount. I remember seeing that in the newspaper.

Too late...I bought it last night :/ I just got sick of playing with tards in half-empty servers on L4D.

lol...very true! Once in a while I'll find a server with good people on each team and it makes a huge difference. L4D seems worse now though since everyone is playing L4D2.

wait, a lot of people have moved from L4D1 to L4D2? Seriously? Valve wanted to prevent this n not split the community! Uhh man. I was thinking the other day if they made some new infected n levels for L4D1 exclusively, that would make people play L4D1 again.........and to transfer the places from the L4D1 to L4D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom