L4D survival Graph

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb1swat

Daemon Poster
So, though everyone isn't a fan of left4dead, I hope you get a kick out of this graph. Valve posted a blog on the up coming survival-pack it is releasing, among the SDK and new maps, the Survival Mode got alot of attention. They talked alot about how they were carefully tuning gameplay by scrutinizing spawn times of enemies. Here's a graph to give you an idea...of how INSANE this new mode will be.

spawn-graph.jpg

I'm looking forward to the patch on Left 4 Dead, should be pretty good, though i'm not sure how much more replayability It'll be, seeing as how the same 4 campaign maps are there...

Are they releasing the other two campaigns as versus maps? I had heard they were, then I heard they weren't. I haven't found anything on the trusty, all-knowing Internet to confirm either.

Let's face it guys...this new DLC is fairly weak. The biggest part will be the SDK which will lead to some drop dead, awesome new campaigns. I've seen a few of them already made, they're just waiting from the new SDK to be able to add the final touches and finalize.

I think Survial mode will be a plus for the semi-competitive players and the small number of people who have formed teams for this game.

Yep the SDK is the big one which unfortunately isnt being released today, but further down the line.

Cant wait to play some of the custom campaigns some guys have been making such as:

Dead Before Dawn (2004 DotD Remake)
Biohazard 2 (resi 2 remake)

The above too, are of an amazing quality, right up there with valve, ive seen great things from these guys.

Left 4 Winchester (shaun of the dead remake)
Yama

These two are looking great, I havent seen a great deal, but the quality of the content they are churning out is looking sick. The winchester pub is looking awesome ;)

I dont know about u guys, but tonight is the night to hit it up in some L4D, add me if you wanna join, Gabbhl2 is my team name

*Update* had a blast with the new survivor mode, Valve sure is awesome for all the added content, nice playing with you as always stb swat

Yea...survival is loads of fun. So crazy!

I got your invite Swat, but was too busy keeping myself from the 5 (yes FIVE...at the same time!) smokers that were trying to drag me! Then my computer crashed and I said eff it...I'm going to bed.

So they did add the two other campaigns to Versus...right? Unless I misunderstood the update news.

I believe you, synergy. I peaked around a corner in the hospital only to be met by 4 towering smokers, then 2 tanks at once instantly followed by a 3rd.

I don't know about you guys, but this new mode feels like it demands alot more of the player. I'm finding my self throwing my mouse all over my desk with 180 turns, and just rapid movement all around.

yeah, gg Gabb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom