KickAss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
Anyone lookin for a good RPG to play? i suggest going out and buying yourselves a copy of Guild Wars. I bought it 2 weeks ago and i haven't stopped playing it yet (other then to sleep and goto work). Graphics are awsome (i have everything cranked) gameplay is good, Storyline needs a bit tuning. It's a free online game by ArenaNet, just like D2 and WC3 (which i believe are the creaters of this too). Apparently their should be an expansion every 6 months or so, but that could be a rumor. I know they are coming out with an expansion in a few months but im not sure how often they will be releasing an expansion due to the high upkeep of updates.

Buy it-
Cheers-

yeah, i hate how every other game gets put on hold :(

Aw well, it still rocks

Cheers-

RPG's STEAL YOUR SOUL! I swear, i've seen one of my buddies with a B+ avg in school fall down to a C- avg because of World of Warcraft. MMORPG's are not good, i'm telling you.

Ive seen the same thing. As much as i would like to try an MMORPG, ive sworn to keep my hands off.

MMORPG's are a drug :D , i remember when i used to play like 10 hours straight of Ultima online, and since i got guildwars ive been playing it a lot too, but now i have a lil more control on how many hours i should play and i have a life and do other stuff hehe

haha i love how you put that quote on your sig powerslave. too funny.

But yea, RPG's are too addictive but i only like games where you can keep improving yourself.

Cheers-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom