Just in: Star Craft 2 beta is back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, they don't even sell the battle chest here anymore, but I have a feeling the price went up cause of the hype and amount of people going back to sc bw for the story refresher lol

I wonder if anyone has some numbers as to how many people will actually be buying. Maybe pre order numbers? I have a feeling this one will be low since they are changing so much about the technical aspect but essentially not changing gameplay much at all... And here I thought making a sequal was about making it fresh and new, not making the graphics better on the first one.

pre orders in most areas sold out, but after people learned about Battle.net 2.0, most got cancelled, that is all that I know of.

Chances are, this game could possibly, in the end cause the company to suffer, unless they get multirealm abilities out, and permit other internet connections to atleast play.

Hughesnet HATES when people use any form of torrent and blocks most blizzard torrents....

I have been trying to, for once, legially download SC2 in digital format from them, but keep getting authentication errors due to me being on satelite net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom