Just in: Star Craft 2 beta is back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to play for the last hour or so.. Won't let me in a game :( They said they're investigating the issue, so I'll try again tomorrow. It'll be up until the 19th.. Then one week until release! I'm excited :tongue:

Just got my first game in. I got pwned but i love the look of the game. I will deff buy at some point. had to play on my school laptop because my desktop is a pos

--- As of about 3:25am central it was working. i only played one game hopefully it is fixed and will be up for the day i'm gonna try to play another here soon

Just got my first game in, too. Pwned my 1v1 opponent ;) Well not really, it was actually very close. I had to relearn how to play very fast :tongue: There've been some very subtle changes to the font.. It bugs me :tongue:

im stocked to play id ont have a beta, but have my copy preordered for the 27th. i just hope my lappy can handle it even if its on low settings i know il have a tone of fun.

I don't have it preordered... Actually thinking about going to the midnight release at the local Best Buy because I don't have that preorder :tongue: I don't want to wait to get it, and I have nothing better to do.. +, got like six friends going to the midnight release, so it'll be fun :D

You could preorder it and go to the midnight release to make sure you get one.

Are they still offering preorders? Ohh hmmm....
EDIT: Just preordered from Best Buy. They even gave me the preorder box :tongue:

A LOT of pre-orders have been canceled over Battle.net 2.0 and removed LAN functionality entirely.

Chances are you could go to a walmart and snag a copy -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom