Just played Q4 demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Quake 4 and CoD 2 are pretty much just graphics updates from earlier versions, but that doesn't make them any less fun.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Quake 4 is not 'just like Doom 3'. People just say that because it uses the same engine. Quake 4 is run-and-gun, Doom 3 is monsters-pop-out-of-shadows-and-scare-you. Quake 4 has vehicular combat, Doom 3 does not. Quake 4 has squad combat, Doom3 does not. whoever says Quake 4 is 'Just like Doom 3' is a complete n00b that judges books by their cover.

The multiplayer of Quake 4 stayed the same for a reason: to keep the hardcore Q3 arena fans from *****ing.

i agree with u

Thank You. *bows*

BandwidthHogg, you need to reduce the size of yoru sig so you dont' get in trouble.

Signature Rules

Lines: The maximum number of lines is 15 using text size=1. The maxium is 8 lines or less using a bigger font and text size, and with a graphic.

Images: No more then 2 images...totaling 468x120 and they must be kept small.

No more page images that cover the whole bottom of your post or forces the post thread to scroll horizontally because of their size. The smaller the image the better!!

Text: The text/images that appear in your signature must be non-offensive to members of this forum.

Scripts: Scripts are allowed but should be used with caution. Scripts like those from www.danasoft.com that display the users IP are not allowed as well as any script that generates a popup window for any viewer of your posts.

Personally, I didn't like Doom 3 that much.......... but Quake 4 was more action filled rather than just random zombies popping out making you piss your pants........ though in my case I got bored halfway through the game and just god-moded the rest of the way. It didn't quite appeal to me the way the first and second versions did (there doesn't seem to be as much replay value to keep me addicted).

Yea i have Quake 4 and i'm still playing it. So far, an awesome game that keeps me well entertained :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom