Just Installed WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW is in the same category as Evercrack...all MMORPGs can go to hell as far as im concerned

well i like them, i bought wow but then there was lag and such so i gave it to a friend. i wouldnt mind playing another type of MMO. i think multiplayer games are where its at. single player sux i rekon. :(

wow sux lol
you have to pay 60$ for the game and another 30$ each month for the card????
you can get guildwars and play online for free...

Its not the money I think, its the fact that you must play for a month staight to get to level 20.... Assuming you lead a normal life, and don't live in your parent basement, jobless. Then you have all your looser friends who sit home all day who call you on the phone when you get home from work and tell you all about how they made it to level 40, and that you need to be on more cause your getting way behind lol. After that, you finally get a few days off from work, and you want to play, of course by that time all your friends are level 60. So you call them up, and your like come on guys lets play. They say "No, were bored of that game, were going to get something else..." Its a devil of a game. Of-Course you could be a moron like me and still be playing Ultima Online. At least im not playing on the servers where you have to pay.

Blackmoore said:
Its not the money I think, its the fact that you must play for a month staight to get to level 20.... Assuming you lead a normal life, and don't live in your parent basement, jobless. Then you have all your looser friends who sit home all day who call you on the phone when you get home from work and tell you all about how they made it to level 40, and that you need to be on more cause your getting way behind lol. After that, you finally get a few days off from work, and you want to play, of course by that time all your friends are level 60. So you call them up, and your like come on guys lets play. They say "No, were bored of that game, were going to get something else..." Its a devil of a game. Of-Course you could be a moron like me and still be playing Ultima Online. At least im not playing on the servers where you have to pay.
you got one point there bud

You guys have any freaking idea how hard it is making the constant patchs for it and keeping them servers up for all them people? Plus all the other blizzard/battle.net games where free go why not pay for one of there games? Atleast it helps with the others because ive noticed since WoW came out there have been more patchs for Diablo II, Starcraft and there expansions....

gimli of gloin said:
i dont know about that video card.....
does it run okay.
Mate, I got a freind that is running a WoW of a 32Mb Matrox Millenium Video Card that I sold to him at the end of 1999.

The rest of his specs are :-
AMD ATHLON 1Ghz
512Mb SD Ram

However he did upgrade his motherboard, and he's now running
AMD ATHLON 1Ghz
1Gb DDR Ram
32Mb Matrox Millenium Video Card

charles_scott said:
You guys have any freaking idea how hard it is making the constant patchs for it and keeping them servers up for all them people?
At least the patch files can be found in your WoW Directory.

When I was playing WoW, I was buring the patches off onto DVD (as well as all 4 install discs)

I just wish SOE would do the same with their games. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom