Just got a CS:S server...how many people would be interested in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got back on and reeroy renkins is still there

Well, if hes your friend just ask him not too or something... he stopped doing it anyways

well over console i told disso to stop it, i also told him over Xfire

but leeroy doesn't hack..how are you sure that he hacks? :\

well, he would turn a corner, shoot one time before you could even register he was there, and get a headshot. He might have been getting VERY lucky but it went on for about 5 rounds, then we switched maps and he came back like a few minutes later and he isnt doing as good now. Also 3 other people said he was. Anyways, like i said he might have been getting lucky, just seems suspicious. Other Than that, seems pretty cool, although I think you should get knifesyphon, mugmod, and some custom maps.

EDIT: And the thing that shows you damage stats, and maybe quake sounds. But all 5 of those are just suggestions. Finally, why arent you playing?

yea, i'll get to the mods and sounds when i have time

i've been busy studying for the SAT for the whole summer, so i don't really have a lot of time to play

50-70 (100-150 if im running 5-6 computers online)
im not such a hot CS player but ive been playing for 5 years and never get better user name Chinese FBI

Ok cool. Are there stats in the server? And is there a tag for your server, like just putting something before your name, but not really skirmishing other clans?

yea, i'm really busy for now, i hav eno time, but once i do, i'll try psychostats and the mods and stuff

btw, there's ingame statsme and rankings

oh, and this is what diss told me:

1.) he did not slay anyone, someone TK'd him, and since i installed mani-admin-plugin (i'm sure you've played on many servers like this), he set the guy as a time bomb and that slayed the guy that TK'd him
2.) the only time he noclipped himself was one round and that was because some other guy wanted noclip as well so he gave it to himself as well..only for one round

and no, leeroy doesn't hack

Ok I was just mad earlier. And, I was set as the time bomb for 3 rounds in a row, and he was never on my team. We were doin a 2v2 and he set both of us as timebombs so his team would win. Oh well i can get over it, as it is your friend and im sure he was just having fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom