Just Got Crysis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would get abysmal FPS. If you lowerd the res, the benefit of having of the second card would be smaller.

Just wait for the 9 series, or play it on a smaller monitor.

Well I'm still in the planning stage so I suppose I could wait 6 more weeks if the 9 drops when it's supposed to, Feb 19th. I'm set on a 24" 1920 x 1200 monitor, full 1080p:cool: I just hope he 9 doesn't cost more than $600, but seeing as how they GTX and Ultra prices have hardly dropped a dime in soooo long, I think the 9800 is going to be WAY up there:rolleyes:

COME ON 9800!!!!

Use cloak mode and go off to the side. Sneak behind them if they stop in front of you, or just wait for them to pass if they keep driving.

The funniest way is to go maximum speed rite up in front of them before the have a chance to aim then pop the gunner then pop the driver get in the car drive into a little shack shoot the fuel tank and watch the explosion. It is actually pretty easy to do on hard, lol.

I cant stand crysis either, prefer cod4 hands down. Looks good, and is a blast to play. Ive never had so much in an fps since cod2. It actually made me go out and buy an 8800gt.

Lol I have a GTS 320mb and I can play Crysis decent... I have that Very High cfg file on it too, running at 1440x900, and I usually get 25-30fps (which is decent especially for this card at those settings). I'm on my 2nd playthrough in Crysis. I think both CoD4 and Crysis are fun, but I enjoy Crysis more because I like the sci-fi feel to it...always liked those kinds of games over the "real" thing (such as CoD4). I still enjoy FEAR online though =).

Oh, and about the No cd cracks thing...I do that to every game I own as well xD. Only game I can't do that to right now is UT3 because they don't have one out for it (that I've seen anyway). That reminds me...what about UT3 you guys? The Unreal Engine 3 (same used in Gears) is beautiful on that. The Unreal Engine has always been almost flawless. I can run UT3 on all high settings easy, and it looks gorgeous. I think UT3 wasn't hyped enough.

Oh, and about the No cd cracks thing...I do that to every game I own as well xD. Only game I can't do that to right now is UT3 because they don't have one out for it (that I've seen anyway). That reminds me...what about UT3 you guys? The Unreal Engine 3 (same used in Gears) is beautiful on that. The Unreal Engine has always been almost flawless. I can run UT3 on all high settings easy, and it looks gorgeous. I think UT3 wasn't hyped enough.
UT3 doesn't need a no CD crack. By default, the CD isn't needed to play the game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom