Just Got Crysis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, i think thats why i ended up finishing cod4 first. When you shoot someone between the eyes, they actually go down. Crysis needs the patch before i bother finishing it.

I prefer to mount an image of the game disk. Since I only have two games I play with any frequency, it isn't a problem. Even then, someone sent me the base files I needed to mount for BF2 so I don't need to mount the whole thing. Now I just have to find the same thing for COD4...

I don't play anything online with a no-CD fix. It's too easy for the files to be picked up as a hack, and I like to be able to play without being banned. It's too easy to just make an image and mount it to chance it.

CoD4 has terrible anti-cheat.

Its also not that great, and therein lies the problem. It was touted as the next coming of jesus.

Its also not that great, and therein lies the problem. It was touted as the next coming of jesus.

Said it perfectly. God damb perfect veedub.

It's just an endless search of guns for ammo, and lag fest everytime a nade goes off in one of the destroyable hut's. Let alone driveing a tank into it, Flying a helicopter is 100 percent unejoyable 'cus my 8800GTS has to render about 1,000,000,000,000^99 polygons because the draw distance is so big.

The only fun thing to do is makeing videos and rendering them frame by frame at about 8spf (Seconds per frame) i.e. with 3000Explosive Barrels like this guy : YouTube - Crysis, and my heart makes BOUM!

Anyone know how he placed them all so well ?

ok so it probally doesnt live up to its hype, but what game really does? and i think crysis beats quite a few 2007 games and is still pretty good as far as first person shooters get as for your bad fps how can you blame that on the game? they made it look good its a high end game why buy it when you should have known it was going to be demanding

I prefer to mount an image of the game disk. Since I only have two games I play with any frequency, it isn't a problem. Even then, someone sent me the base files I needed to mount for BF2 so I don't need to mount the whole thing. Now I just have to find the same thing for COD4...

I don't play anything online with a no-CD fix. It's too easy for the files to be picked up as a hack, and I like to be able to play without being banned. It's too easy to just make an image and mount it to chance it.

agreed.. Daemon Tools/Alcohol 120% ftw, only downside is that you need to keep the ISO/.daa/file on ur Drive, but you guys have large HD's so its not something you need to worry about, plus it breaks CD Protection like Safedisk etc etc

ok so it probally doesnt live up to its hype, but what game really does? and i think crysis beats quite a few 2007 games and is still pretty good as far as first person shooters get as for your bad fps how can you blame that on the game? they made it look good its a high end game why buy it when you should have known it was going to be demanding

Honestly? Bioshock, cod4, gears of war, all of these games look better than crysis and are far less demanding on the hardware. The game is poorly optimized, doesnt work with dual card setups, and is no where near what it was hyped to be. I barely made it past the first stage before getting annoyed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom