Just got BF3 after work at midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pre-ordered ours for 99cents a slot.. bought it on credit though so we could get the deal. Need donations ;)

I would, but it would be kinda stupid for me to donate towards a US based server that will be laggy if I play on. When someone finally builds a super massive datacenter in the middle of the Atlantic, between Europe and US, let me know. That would be great, a middle ground for acceptable pings for people on the US east coast and Western Europe.

So far the game is really good, but that's only when origin doesn't crash and when origin doesn't tell me that their is an issue with my game install and when my browser doesn't crash when I try to find a match.

Don't you guys have like a local postman that walks around and posts small items like letters and small packages (games) ?

It depends on if you ship via UPS, USPS (United States Postal Service) or FedEX. The guy that walks around is USPS but their ship times tend to be little longer. Unless you get overnight which is stupid expensive.

It depends on if you ship via UPS, USPS (United States Postal Service) or FedEX. The guy that walks around is USPS but their ship times tend to be little longer. Unless you get overnight which is stupid expensive.

I see.

Well at least deliveries next day are easy within this small country.

I am in a rural area so our postlady drives.

UPS says it was delivered to my front door. Too bad I am here at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom