Just got BF3 after work at midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys have like a local postman that walks around and posts small items like letters and small packages (games) ?

I think in the 50's. They all have mail trucks now. Don't you guys still have milkmen over there too?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I think in the 50's. They all have mail trucks now. Don't you guys still have milkmen over there too?

Well, we of course have mail trucks. Just depends how it's posted and what it is. But letters/bills/junk mail still comes by postman - though they have all the post in there own car and just drive to each bit of the village.

Yes we do have milkmen :D I don't personally know anyone that uses them, i think it is mainly old people. When i walked to high school with a friend a few years back we always used to take the fresh bottles of milk off some poor souls doorstep for a nice refreshing drink :p

BF3 got here today for me. It is just finishing installing, though i don't think it will let me play it till release on Friday.

I just got it and played about 10 minutes last night. I think I am going to wait for my new video card to continue playing so I can enjoy it on Ultra settings.

It seems like the SP campaign is much more well done than in the past and more like a COD game as far as quality goes, is that the case or is BF still pretty much a online game or both?

Its pretty much an online game. And by waiting to play it on ultra you are really missing out. The game looks really good on medium/high

My current card plays well on low settings. I should get the card tomorrow or maybe Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom