Just got BF3 after work at midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I played a bit and my gtx470 is running it great, Have not figured out how to change all the settings yet but I'll get it figured out by the weekend. Lots of fun and some pretty good maps too. I just hope they get some better severs up, Getting into one took forever and most of the ones where at great distances from my part of the county (High ping rate) but all in all a good game and a nice change from the run and gun COD type of play. Playing solo you most likely won't get to far, as this game seems to rely heavily on good team work with cover fire to move forward in the bottle neck parts of the map, not too many places to sneak around on some maps. For the aircraft I hooked up a xbox controller and it is already set up with the game and I learned I'm a horrible chopper pilot and rusty and H%^L flying the jets LOL but was good fun... Well except when I hit the wrong button on the jet at high altitude and found myself plummeting to the ground LOL Well put your first impressions of the game and your overall opinion. I think it will be a good game once I get it all figured out.

Dauntae

2 hours of issues and I finally got to play. Averaging 40 fps on Ultra settings.

Pleased with the game content, but holy crap what a crap-storm I had to go through to get the game installed and running. The new nvidia drivers caused some of said issues, had to go to the beta ones.

Just finished a multi- flag game- everyone was lagging terribly- ya know when you skip backwards. So it is not just me- Also the game hates crossfire- had 2 crashes to auto shutdown and reboot and then shut off my crossfire and was able to play without crashing - although I was laggy. Hopefully it was the server. Running on a phenom 965 with 5770 gpu.

Just wait till 300million more europeans get access to it Friday !

Nah, we got our **** sorted here. The Scandinavians and there filthy rich countries rolled out 100mb internetz a long time ago, nice low ping servers for the rest of us cheap countries accross europe that can't afford such luxuries.

I get lower ping's to Amsterdam and Stockholm servers than i do London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom