Just Finished Gears Of War For PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I just finished Gears Of War. I completed it pretty much without any issues alot of people are having with this game. My only issue was the small stuttering problem that occasionally occured. No install problems or no saved games that were lost occured for me. I never lost my saved game.

The game was fun, because I like good fire fights, even if they did get alittle repetitive and even if they were scripted.

The graphics are good, but by no means as nice as Bioshock,Crysis,or CoD4.

The story is pretty good,as I loved fighting the "Locust".

The game is fairly immersive, especially a few parts,which I won't mention so I won't spoil it for others. You do get the feel for the tore down city is real.

The cutscenes are really kick a$$ and there is some nice humor among your squad. There are alot of cutscenes, but that really makes the story great.

While I enjoyed the game, I must say it felt alittle "consoley" to me and the graphics were nothing special, however they were good...I am not a graphics first type of gamer anyway...so gameplay ...story....and running smooth ALWAYS come first for me....then eye-candy, but I do know most people want eye-candy...then everything else. It's a good game, however it definitely felt like a port over. The SP campaign is longer than CoD4, but not by much, it is longer than the X-Box 360 version, so I guess that is good.

I would wait to get this, unless you can get it for around $20....I think there are far better titles to spend $40-$50 on....like...Bioshock...CoD4 or Crysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom