Just finished Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcook

Fully Optimized
despite what most people think...i thought it was REALLY good game.

i throughly enjoyed it...i've spent my whole saturday to beat it...took me about 11ish hours lol.

can't wait till Crysis 2

I thought it was pretty fun too..not sure how long it took me to beat it, b/c I just played it for a few hours a night for about a week, lol.

I just kinda thought it was too short...that big-azz boss battle, and then <stop/game end> ? Guess it does leave it open for a Crysis 2, though.

I also thought it was a great game. The end boss was way too easy though, imo.

It's so cool/strange because by the end of the game, I'm sitting there going "Whoa, I can't believe I'm still playing the same game." The end is so different from the beginning, but it's so awesome.

yeah as different as night and day eh? i loved it, though I agree about the simplicity of the final boss. I died once or twice because I never look where I'm walking and kept falling into the flaming holes of doom hahaha. other then that it was cake.

i found the hardest part was when you're in the graveyard and the enemy nanosuits appear with like 10 KPA XD It was pretty tough untill I decided to use the shotgun against the nanosuits. Shoulda been common sense but I'm a bit slow on the pickup haha. Those guys take forever to kill with anything else.

crysis 2 would be pretty sick. Though i can't say I liked killing aliens more than the humans.

Yeah I really enjoyed the story but I think its really hard for games like that to live up to all the hype. I think Crysis is planned as a trilogy anyway but I htink they should port it over to console so they can make some money. Have they even broke 100k copies yet?

Oh and I didn't mind the change of pace to a more linear route at all. I prefer that anyway because I like a sequential story being told. We'll see how Far Cry 2 handles the sandbox approach.

11 hours?? **** i'm on like hour 4 according to the saved games. And I know I spent wayyyyy too much time just exploring and enjoying the views. I don't drive anywhere in that game, always on foot.

you can easily spend 11 hours if you approach the game from a stealth perspective and prefer to not use any vehicles.

I don't understand the point about rushing a game. If I spend good money for it, I'm going to take my time and enjoy it. I always take my sweet time unless the game is dependent on time.

I fulfill my competitive needs online. Singleplayer for me is not so much a challenge, but more like an immersive cinematic experience.

11 hours?? **** i'm on like hour 4 according to the saved games. And I know I spent wayyyyy too much time just exploring and enjoying the views. I don't drive anywhere in that game, always on foot.

I like to take my time. Each level took me roughly an hour to complete.

you can easily spend 11 hours if you approach the game from a stealth perspective and prefer to not use any vehicles.

I don't understand the point about rushing a game. If I spend good money for it, I'm going to take my time and enjoy it. I always take my sweet time unless the game is dependent on time.

yep, i like the splintercell approach...the only vehicles i used were the tank and the VTOL, and thats just because I had to. when I had to use fast moving combat I did..but i usually just sniped people or got past them without killing them.

I think i got my $35 worth out of it.

I just played it for like an hour and it didn't seem like I advanced too much, but it still seems like a pretty sweet game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom