Just cause 2 greate game or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive.777

In Runtime
Hi, does anyone own or play just cause 2? iam sure there will be alot of you. I would just like your opinion of the game, whether its good or not and whether its worth paying $80.00 AUD for it. From what ive heard, it is awsome and is a must buy, but i just want your opinion, maybe a list of fun things to do in it or somethin, thanks :)

Brilliant game. I've got a playtime of about 40 hours on it. I can totally recommend it. Considering the price you have to pay though, I'd wait until I see it in the sale. Once you get around the 30-40 hours mark you start to run out of things to do. The DLC helps apparantly, though I haven't bought it yet.
The story is crap, but it's a sandbox game so the story isn't the driving element of the game, though the ending is cool.

I used to have it. One of my friends have been borrowing for the last... month and a half I think. Still haven't gotten it back. I played it for a long time. Just do not expect a good story from it. Play it for the pure fun of flying a mile or two into the sky and jumping out. Stuff like that. :p

I played it on the Xbox 360. Perhaps you could try the demo before getting it?

According to Steam, I've played 11 hours of it. I've owned it for about 4 months, I believe... Since it is a sandbox style game, you can have fun with it. However, that means most everything is repetitive. Get a mission, kill people on the base, do the objective, done. Not every mission is like that, but that's the main way missions are setup.

Yerfdog, i have to demo from steam, it is good, but you cant do half the stuff in the demo as you can do in the real game. Iam pretty sure i will go ahead and buy it, it will add to my suprisingly small collection of pc games. Thanks everyone :)

I love it but for some reason it keeps crashing every 15 minutes. It worked well for the first few days i had it. And then suddenly it went kaput.

Maybe it's because of the huge amount of modding i have done to the game. A boat that goes 650mph ? yup :D Infinite rocket boosters.. that too. Nuclear C4, well ofcourse.

Pretty sure the game doesn't have a mod load order. Or atleast i do not know of a way to alter it..

I played an hour and a half and stopped. I've been trying to sell my PS3 copy but no one wants to buy it lol. It's a boring repetitive game for me, but I can definitely understand its appeal to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom