Ive Ordered BF2 + 3 addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 both the medic's first unlock.... I can do som pretty decent sniping with that on single round fire mode, and also the sniper's 2nd unlock.... the 2nd sniper rifle isn't a SF unlock though... It is from one of the other expansions.

Thx Trotter... however the demo's gameplay is quite annoying and LAGGY. I have never played such a laggy game. MY Fps is 55 so its not my PC. And im on 4MB broadband...but it just lags so much. And noone fights as infantry on the demo so there i am just continuously haveing noone to snipe, and then get killed by a bloody tank or whatever. EA's servers suck... all there games seem to lag online.

But im still confident the GAMEPLAY is fantastic, just need to figure it out and get that lag sorted :angry: !

A) its a demo

B) EA doesn't host the servers, they are dedicated servers hosted on private machines

Medic - L85A1 pwns.

Assault - All are good. The standards rock, the F2000 is acurate, and the G3 could stop an elephant.

Spec Ops - The standard is tops with me.

Sniper - L95A1, period.

Support - PKM. I can snipe with that gun.

Anti-tank - DAO-12. All of their guns suck, but the DAO at least has a short-ranged punch.

Engineer - The standard shotty or the Jackhammer. The shotty makes you be more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom