Ive Ordered BF2 + 3 addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then Havoc, what ever you say. You go turn around and walk back into your own little corner.

2142 is abit laggy sometimes, i try and pick a server with the lowest latency, they tend to be better and have hardly any lag.

When you are in the game's browser (where you choose the servers), look for servers with lower pings. You can click the little arrow beside Ping and it will order them for you.

Grabbing a low ping server is crucial, period.

Also, make sure nothing is running in the background. BF2 is stingy and does not share with anyone.

I do choose low ping, below 150 all the time. CoD2 is fine with up to 150 with 64 players.

I dont run anything in the background, but i have just found out that since my dad altered the wireless router so his laptop would work im only gettin 900 Kb/s download and 180Kb/s Upload...

DO NOT use wireless to game. Run a wire. Especially if you are getting low rates.

DO NOT use wireless to game. Run a wire. Especially if you are getting low rates.

Now i can teach you something, the only things running wireless are my PS3 and my dads laptop. I am running a 1gb/s cable. However, PC games lag more than my PS3, ive had my PS3 for a month and not once has it lagged online, my ping is around 50 on it. Its absolutely brilliant, you can snipe someone over a mile away on a map aiming at there head and hit them, Thats how fast the internet is through the wireless.

Anyway, its arrived. at 6:30am :mad: But my mum signed for it so thats good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom