ive been building my comp for a year! for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first i bought the motherboard and cpu, the rest of the stuff i alreadu head so my pc works. then over time i kept on replacseing and adding new stuff,

when i began building my comp, i thought it would take me a lot of time to save up all the money i needed to buy a computer, so i kinda made it faster for myself.

also because my parents dont like me fiddling around with comuters, so i kept the case and secretly installed a mobo and started building up my comp, meanwhile trying to keep it working with anything i can, so it wont rase any suspision of my parents, and i got A LOT of experiense from this, i wouldnt belive that i would gain that much if i justbought all the parts and put them together,

i am like, Ok what do i get next to have my comp working better, and why doesent this work...

the thing is i did a lot of figuring out of what works, what doesent work, why doesent it work and how can i fix it.

that is the benefit of a crappy computer.

My comp is a year old now, and still can run everything at max. I got everything (cept monitor) for 1200$, a year ago.

You dont need to format when you add new hard ware windows will pick it up and i am running my copy of xp now from 5 years ago and it still working fine and my pc is a gaming rig ...

we are talking slowness problems art we. well thats just a build up of crap. i reformat every 6 months just to delete the numerous amount of programs ive dled and never used. it feels so good once u reformat. everything is clean and your computer seems so much faster. just do it. youll feel better for it.

the reason i dont format is because i have lots of games to reinstall so i dont bother i only format if something is really F**Ked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom