It's heeeeere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomeIranianKid said:
lol how well do you think my system could run this game with alot of OCin and just for the record i feel like a young heavy metal listenin pc gamer ........ (im only 15)

I've been reading that OCing and OB don't mix, but I havent tried it myself. Your setup should do just fine though. Without an UBER setup the game won't run perfectly, but it's still SWEET!!

I've been reading that OCing and OB don't mix
where are you hearing this nonsense? As long as a system is stable, that's all that matters. It's not like the game will sense it's OC'd and think "oh yeah, I'm gonna mess up on this guy MUAHAHAHA"

CPU, RAM, GPU in my system is OC'd and will remain so for this game.

opty 165 is at 2.3GHz dual priming right now, hopefully it'll go further. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get decent settings with this machine

Nubius said:
where are you hearing this nonsense? As long as a system is stable, that's all that matters. It's not like the game will sense it's OC'd and think "oh yeah, I'm gonna mess up on this guy MUAHAHAHA"

CPU, RAM, GPU in my system is OC'd and will remain so for this game.

opty 165 is at 2.3GHz dual priming right now, hopefully it'll go further. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get decent settings with this machine

Your right, more than likely nonsense, but that's what I have been reading on the OB forum. As long as the OC is stable I don't see how you could go wrong.

Your right, more than likely nonsense, but that's what I have been reading on the OB forum. As long as the OC is stable I don't see how you could go wrong.
probably a bunch of punks who have no idea what they are doing. Seriously, if you think about it logically (goes into mr. spock mode) theres NO WAY an OC can mess with a game unless your OC is simply really unstable and your system is messing up, but it simply took a really demanding game such as this to bring it forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom