It's heeeeere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, FWIW, I'm only 25 guys. Not that old.
Ancient! :shocked:

Nah, I'm 22 myself......I surely dont plan to be married with 2 kids by 25, but I still will be listening to heavy metal and playing PC games

Alright, what is this?

It's been a **** of a long time since I played an RPG. What's this one all about? Is it just an RPG, or is it an MMORPG?

Looks cool. I'll dig up some videos tonight when I get off work.

BTW, try to keep the pics to a decent size, dude. Yer blowin' up the screen!

Shoobie - it's an open ended RPG pretty much. It doesn't have multiplayer at all. They focused solely on the single player aspect of it.

I'm not a huge fan of RPG's nor have I even played the previous 3 elder scrolls, but I really want this game

I cant justify buying this so... I'll get it elsewhere. I doubt Ill be able to play it long before I get bored or frustrated, but I wanna see the graphics.

I really dont get how good this game is, is it really THAT good for peopel who havent even played this game before want to get it? Maybe i should get it :freak:

So far so good, guys. The games graphics are jaw dropping to me. :) I think my Ultra is nearing its end though. I reformated and STILL when I boot up I get graphical weirdness and a windows error message. Dang it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom