Issues with java, need to play games

Myopinion>Yours

Solid State Member
i wanna play java based games like runescape and arcanists in browser but they require java. i had java installed but recieved some problems so i uninstalled and tryed re installing it. ive been getting errors and cant seem to figure out how to fix them..please watch the vid and help me if you can, thank you.
also i tried doing the chat thing with a java employee for help but they wanted to charge me money.....

"so i tried using firefox to download it and i still got errors but it did download faster which is a plus, but i came across this thing called microsoft fix it which is an aplication that detects errors and what not in software/hardware and it detected that i still had java 9 installed....
my computer in the add & remove programs section DID NOT pick it up so i had java 9, java 13, and java dev kit all in one so it confused the system..micro. fix it allowed me to uninstall all of these and re install java 13 (which i found out is the newest not java 7...) and not it works perfectly! thank you guys for helping me out to try and find new solutions!"
^^ from what i said below in forum post, i just wanted to make it easy for ppl to see that i dont have this error anymore

Last edited:
What browsers have you tried it in?

What exactly are the errors you get when you try to reinstall Java?

it just tells me an error has occurred please retry later. and the vid just finished uploading, also my voice got messed up in the vid and i sound like im echoing, sorry bout that.

Try downloading the installer through IE or FireFox, and then installing that way. Chrome sometimes has issues with downloading files, and tends to corrupt the download at times.

so i tried using firefox to download it and i still got errors but it did download faster which is a plus, but i came across this thing called microsoft fix it which is an aplication that detectes errors and what not in software/hardware and it detected that i still had java 9 installed....:annoyed:
my computer in the add & remove programs section DID NOT pick it up so i had java 9, java 13, and java dev kit all in one so it confused the system..micro. fix it allowed me to uninstall all of these and re install java 13 (which i found out is the newest not java 7...) and not it works perfectly! thank you guys for helping me out to try and find new solutions! :)

Back
Top Bottom