Iron Man: the video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think goldeneye was realeased on n64 at the same time as the movie either, I could be wrong though, I was like 6 then.

I didn't think so either but I was real young at that time, wasn't allowed to watch James Bond or anything. I'm pretty sure it came out some time after the movie, though.

well im gonna ask my friend "MR. TORRENCE" to give me the game for a "discount" and then ill post back and let you guys know it its worth it or not!

scarface was based off the movie and wasent that bad
well that game got boring raelly fast!

And mr torrence just dropped off the game last night, i've installed it but havent had time to play it...
its a small file and the installation felt like i was installing a 10 year old game.

Ok, finally got time to install and play Iron Man for a little bit.

It was about what I expected. Graphics are ok. Nothing groundbreaking and I'm sure many who play it will say it sucks. Feels like a very simple console type game ( and I'm even using a Logitech Dual Action controller to play it on)

Its a simple game but if you're a huge Iron Man fan like I am, you're be entertained by it. I just got past the first stage and they play Black Sabbath Iron Man music during the beginning stage which was cool.

The Mk I armor looks just like the armor in the game complete with flamethrowers. Haven't got a chance to see if I gained anything new in the second stage.

here is a good lesson, applies to all movie games of any system.

Video games based off movies always suck regardless what others say.

follow this rule n everyone will save themselves $50 to $60 dollars.

Chronicles of Ridd!ck : Escape From Butcher's Bay and James Bond Golden Eye did not suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom