Interesting thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyo,

wasd? how come you don't use the mouse??

Lol, anywho, yeah, usually when I play a game like HL2, I find myself watching the cutscenes the way you should probably watch them, especially when there's someone watching me play so they can better understand what's going on.

The Final Fantasy games, especially VII and VIII have captivated me. Incredible gmaes

ahh pizzathehut,
i dun know if this is wat ur talking bout but with goldeneye i definatley felt like i was the character. like after playing it for ages i knew every map so well it was like i was invincible. i felt on the inside like i was the king. like i was strafing round corners and i could like turn and sniper some ones head real quik and stuff. it sound corny but it was like the game was too easy. it might have no relevance to wat ur talking bout but this is my interesting thought.

onearmedman, that's what I'm talking about. It's like you've played a game so much, that it's like you're invincible. I like the way you put that, that's pretty much what I was trying to say. I always like Goldeneye because it was really hard at first, like 00 Agent difficulty was tough, but after a lot of practice it wasn't too hard. I thought the developer did a good job with the difficulty level.

Final Fantasy VII. That is, hands down, one of the few games I will remember for the rest of my life.

I know what you mean about Golden Eye 64, one of the most insanley good games on earth.

Well, sometimes on halo 2, (yeah I know, im a traitor :) I go on rampages, where I am invincible. Ill kill like 15 people and not die once.

I know this may sound completely retro but I am going to have to say the original Super Mario Bros. was one of those games. I've played it since I was 4 or 5 and ever since have had a place in my "gaming heart" for it. Goldeneye is also one (as many have said), as well as Evil Genius (that may also sound wierd but I thought that it had so much class and style and was fun).

::-Chase-::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom