Interesting thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
This is hard to explain and put into words, but I'll go ahead and try. Ok have y'all ever played a game so much you get to a point where you feel like you're playing the game the way the programmers meant it to be played? It's almost like you've plaed it so much that you can "feel" the game. It goes beyond knowing how fast a gun fires, or how a character reacts (although you know that too, of course) but it's like you have some sort of intangible feel for the game. The best way I can put it is you feel like you're playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. For instance, I've played Call of Duty qutie a bit an pretty good, but I don't get to quite this level on that. The only two games out of the hundreds or thousands I've played that I play the way I'm talking about are

1.) Goldeneye - for Nintendo 64
2.) Super Smash Bros. - for Nintendo 64

In these games it's like I have a 6th sense that goes beyond being good at a game, into something different.

Does that make any sense at all to anyone, or just complete bullcrap rambling?

Half life 2 flowed well for me and i never got pissed off at it like i do with moh, doom3, bf2 etc...

yeah ive got one. you know, like when you cant beat something, and you try over and over, and you get real frustrated? have you ever played a game where you cant beat a certain part, but you dont get mad? you just keep trying until you do it?

nope

if i can't do it, i do it again, if i can't do it, i do it again, after that, i just give up :D

like the first part of farcry....where the HELL are you supposed to go with the tank? :\

jorsoft03 said:
lol i used godmode after 2 tries in kotor's final battle. perfect solution ;)

KOTOR's final battle is insane if you are playing light side. I beat it though without cheating. :D

gah! I was playing lightside and it took me a full day. I couldent use god mode because I was playing on xbox. I just bought kotor for pc and installed it, but the controls sucked imo because you have to use wasd. well, now that i switched from arrow keys to wasd (im a true gamer now :)) I will try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom